Jacob White jacob.white at mymail.champlain.edu
Tue Feb 11 00:14:46 UTC 2020

Hello,

I am writing to on the position of opposing amendment No. 3. Domain
names should be something that are run purely for profit and should be
run with public interest in mind. Increasing the cost for no reason
listed besides financial gain is a waste of time and should have no been
considered. ICANN was made to govern the domain name system for public
interest. I would not want my domain price increased.

--
Thanks,
Jacob White