[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Removal of price caps for .com domains

W Kinson Southwell kinsons at me.com
Tue Feb 11 00:16:12 UTC 2020

Dear ICANN

Please do not move forward and allow Verisign to increase the wholesale prices it charges for .com domains.   The price increases that would be allowed under your plan would be outrageous, would stifle new entrants, aren’t based on any demontrasted and auditable need by Verisign and are contrary to the principles the Internet was founded on.

This kind of price increase would mean that I won’t be able to setup new businesses as easily and will likely discourage me from even trying.   These kind of prices will limit the Internet to only those rich enough to buy their way in.

Please don’t do this

Kinson Southwell
Kinsins at me.com
Sent from my iPhone