[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .Com Price increase

Kevin Collins kevin at wmxus.com
Tue Feb 11 00:28:37 UTC 2020

It is my understanding that you've made a deal with Verisign that would
allow them to raise prices on .COM domains over the next 10 years. This is
not acceptable. The cost of technology gets cheaper every year and you want
to raise the price?  It should be lowered if anything! It will hurt many
small business owners and is nothing more than a tax increase.  It's
decisions like this that get people in an uproar and you're going to find
yourselves getting heavily regulated. I hope you see your way clear to
reject this very bad idea.

Best Regards,

Kevin Collins
President