[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] I oppose the verisign for-profit agreement.

Kristian Hareland kristian.hareland at me.com
Tue Feb 11 00:37:15 UTC 2020

When suggesting such a change, it is purely for the profit of verisign, not for the good of the users of the internet.

There are no clear vision for how the payment icann will receive will be used, you receive $20million, and it’s a bribe.
The general access to domain names should not be limited by allowing the increase of prices to reach up to 70% more than it is today.

The internet is for everyone, and infrastructure costs are only dropping.
Don’t corrupt the internet.

Do not accept what most people will see as a bribe.

I hereby oppose this, as a user of the internet.

This is not a for profit, so don’t sell yourself out and loose all credibility over sum you can easily raise by other means.

Kind regards
Kristian Hareland
T: +47 45 86 56 86