[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] unfair price increasing!!

Katie Steele katherine.steele.1977 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 00:58:25 UTC 2020

I have No idea if somebody will actually read any of these emails or not,
So, I am going to try to leave this very short.
   I'm a single mother who already works two jobs, and some times three.
Even with bringing home two paychecks what are the equivalence of possibly
a full-time position, I still absolutely struggle to make ends meet. I'm
trying to compensate and have a little bit more money in my pocket via the
Internet. The price that it costs me right now, I can barely scrape it
together as it is. For that price to be raised. Would make it completely
unattainable and no longer an option.
    All I want is to provide a good life for my children. And around every
corner someone is trying to raise prices and make everything cost more to
make everything more difficult and it's making it virtually impossible for
me to be able to do that for my children. There's no need to raise the
prices for this.... That's nothing but being greedy.
       Katie Steele