[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] NO PRICE HIKES!

Garrett Vance merdance at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 01:07:53 UTC 2020

I'm here to tell you to stop this proposed price increase. You are being
greedy. 40% price hikes with no caps in sight are ridiculous, stop it. I'm
tired of getting ripped off by big secretive corporations and sleazy
government agencies, and now this includes YOU!. We aren't going to just
put up with it, I, and a lot of others are here to fight! We demand to know
what you are doing with the money you propose to reap from us, aside from
lining your pockets! Proveme wrong, give the internet community the clarity
it deserves, and now demands!