[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] icann secret agreement

meg at megbeeler.com meg at megbeeler.com
Tue Feb 11 01:15:59 UTC 2020

I am a small business owner, and have been for 36 years. Raising .com fees would have a significant impact on my bottom line.
The internet has been a boon for small business, for community connection, and for general awareness (current fake news practices notwithstanding).
Two companies making a secret agreement to the detriment of users and the economy is only in the interest of those two companies, no one else. This feels like a Republican-inspired let’s-screw-users-and-pretend-we are-helping-the-economy move.
ICANN needs to be transparent, respoinsive to us 70% of users, and withdraw from this agreement.

Sincerely, Meg Beeler
Meg Beeler, Shamanic Guide, Mentor, Author Weave The Heart of the Universe into Your Life

707-933-6241  |  meg at megbeeler.com <mailto:meg at megbeeler.com>  |  www.megbeeler.com <http://www.megbeeler.com/>
 Curious About Learning Shamanic Ways?   <https://megbeeler.as.me/>Set up a Call <https://megbeeler.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?appointmentType=1744993>