[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Public comment

Sarah Collins sarahcollinsstudio at mail.com
Tue Feb 11 16:28:28 UTC 2020

Hello,
As a small business owner and owner of two .com domains, I was concerned to hear about the proposed amendment to the .COM Registry Agreement.
I understand that the proposed changes could impact the cost of .COM registries, raising prices to a consumer like me by as much as 70% over time.
That increase would very likely put my .COM ownership out of reach.
I would very much oppose changes which would result in an excessive increase in .COM ownership fees and simply wanted to share my opinion as an owner on the matter.

Thank you,
Sarah Collins
Oregon Small Business Owner