Jeff Patten jeffpatten at pattenllc.com
Tue Feb 11 16:17:27 UTC 2020

I'm a small business owner and contrary to popular belief, I'm not loaded
with money and need to control my costs where ever possible.  I understand
that there is an amendment to increase our rates, possibly every year over
the next ten years.  This is not acceptable when we're doing everything
possible to just keep the doors open.  I haven't heard any reason for why
the increases are necessary but would like an explanation for this action.

I ask that you please reconsider rate increases on small business domains.

Sincerely,

Jeff Patten

           109 S. Minnesota Ave.

            Okabena, MN 56161

Ph:   507-853-4742

Cell: 605-254-5913

Fax: 507-853-4722

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for use by the intended recipient(s) only and
contains information that may be legally privileged, confidential, trade
secret, proprietary in nature or copyrighted under applicable law.  If you
are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby formally notified that any
use, disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in
reliance on the contents of this e-mail transmission, in whole or in part,
is strictly prohibited.  This e-mail transmission does not constitute a
consent to the use of sender's contact information for direct marketing
purposes or for transfers of data to third parties.  If you are not the
intended recipient(s), please promptly notify the sender by reply e-mail and