Ben DeBruin debruin13 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 16:32:34 UTC 2020

I am writing to inform you of how upset I am at learning about your recent contract changes you have agreed to with Verisign. I don’t feel these changes are fair, and have been made without consideration/feedback from those the decisions will impact the most.

Please reconsider and listen to feedback on this matter before officially moving forward.

Thank you for your consideration,

Ben DeBruin