[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] I already let most of my domains go because of the last increases.

Brad West bradtwest at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 16:32:31 UTC 2020

Not sure what is going on besides Liberal greed just like the
pharmaceutical companies. I have a few recreational sites left and love
them. I am actually looking for a place to host them that has good support.
It seems everyone is just trying to price themselves out of this world. A
lot of people I know. some that had 600 to 1000 domains just started
letting them expire. I know my friend and I had about 100 combined and we
are down to less than 10 now since Namecheap increased their prices. So I
imagine if this happens people will tighten things up and use the bare
minimum and only hold on to just what they actually need.

Just like taxing the shit out of corporations until they are forced to
leave the country to service.
There are other ways to incentivise so things grow instead of killing
everything like Democrats do.
BW
--

Off The Jacks properties