[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] UNFAIR

Seth Wilpan sethwilpan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 16:34:24 UTC 2020

I strongly oppose the proposed changes to ICANN's contract with Verisign.
ICANN is supposed to be a protector of the public trust and fairly
administer the domain name system. The changes to the contract would hand
Verisign a virtual monopoly on .com domains.
I, for one, will stop using my .com domains if this amendment goes through,
and I will encourage others to switch to other high-level domans.

Seth Wilpan
Certainty is the father of violence.