[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Monopoly? Anti-Trust?

Robert Pelletier rpelletier at databolic.com
Tue Feb 11 16:38:45 UTC 2020

Maybe you guys should be wondering what kind of liability you are accepting for the damages you can potentially cause to businesses like mine?  My business depends on domain names I have owned for 25 years.  What will my options be to shop for a better rate if your fees go up?

Or will I be forced to make a simple choice between accepting the increased cost or losing my business?

Isn't that the definition of a monopoly?

Maybe it's time this infrastructure be moved into the public domain like utilities where due process and transparency are at least required.

Robert Pelletier
President
Databolic Inc.

940 South Coast Drive, Suite 150