[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Please Stop

Tony Mayo mayotony123 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 16:43:18 UTC 2020

To Whom It May Concern,

It is unfair and inconsiderate of you to increase the cost of .com

I am a struggling small business owner. Last year, I actually lost money on my business. As costs increase on various things it makes it more and more difficult for me to survive. PLEASE DO NOT increase prices! I imagine you are already making millions in profit each year while many of us struggle. Thank you for your consideration and having sensitivity to hard working people like myself

Sincerely,

Tony Mayo