[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] My Opinion on the Proposed .Com Price Increase

Mike Torriero mtorriero at thejourneygroup.com
Tue Feb 11 16:45:26 UTC 2020

Hi,
I'm a small time, struggling entrepreneur with a long vision for the
internet and future.

I own a small portfolio of about 225 URL's ... I'm concerned on not just
the purchase of a new domain, but also in the renewal cost which could
cause considerable issues for sites that I run for non-profits, sports
clubs, friends, and family.... and many URL's that I'm slowly developing.

Thanks.
mike