Randall Jackson rwjax at me.com
Tue Feb 11 16:46:40 UTC 2020

I am a registrant of a .com domain name.

Unless there is an accompanying benefit, I am against the proposed price increase to .COM domains. Otherwise, I see no justification for the increase in costs to .com owners.  The cost of maintaining my .com domain records is surely not increasing, and the revenue received by these organizations should be more than adequate to maintain the infrastructure profitably.

Randall Jackson
Morgantown, West Virginia United States