[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] No secretive fee increases without public input

Amber Timmerman a_talbott at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 11 16:56:19 UTC 2020

Dear ICANN,

I am writing to voice my concern that decisions are being made with Verisign without public input. This will impact fees for domain registrations and all stakeholders need to be heard before implementing a policy change.

Please do what you can to hear the voice of the public in this matter and preserve transparency. I support keeping the internet affordable and accessible for all people.

Thank you,

Amber Timmerman
Business Owner
Poulsbo, WA, United States