[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] artists can’t afford to have domain price increase

ERICA Monzon bluedsrt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 17:09:47 UTC 2020

Hello, i am a local independent artist from San Antonio TX. i write, tour and compose music. I am writing to ask that you please reconsider this amendment to having the ability to increase  prices on domain names. it’s already hard enough on our bottom line and having affordable means to keep a domain name is crucial as much other production costs comes out of our own pocket.

thank you,

erica (www.iloveilaminori.com)

Sent from my iPhone