[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] (no subject)

enquiries at trendwatcham.com enquiries at trendwatcham.com
Tue Feb 11 17:13:45 UTC 2020

Frankly, this fee increase is scandalous.  I have seen no justification for it from ICAAN itself. You are supposed to be a non-profit organization. There is no transparency as to why this increase is being made or what you intend to do with the money. It looks to me to be an abuse of monopoly power designed to enrich those in your organisation. I feel so strongly about this that, if you persist, I shall make representations to the Federal Trade Commission’s Bureau of Competition and to the Antitrust Law Section of California’s Attorney General’s Office.

Robert Cullum
CEO, TrendWatch Asset Management Ltd.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10