[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Proposed Amendment 3 Comments

Maliik Morales moralesmaliik at icloud.com
Tue Feb 11 17:17:40 UTC 2020

Hello,

I am writing in regards to the proposed amendment 3 changes that would effect the .com TLD. As one of billions of internet users around the world I think it is shameful what contract changes ICANN and Verisign have agreed to behind closed doors. This process should have been more democratic from the beginning and this I am against these changes.

I urge you to please negotiate a deal with Verisign that would not put .com domains at risk of becoming a premium product that only few can access.

Thank you,

-Maliik Morales