[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] disappointed in rate increase

Hillary Frank hillary at longestshortesttime.com
Mon Feb 10 22:02:46 UTC 2020

I'm writing to express my disappointment and anger over the contract
changes ICANN recently made with Verisign, which will result in major price
increases for NameCheap customers. I run an independent business and I hold
several domains with NameCheap. This change would have a significant impact
on my ability to retain some of these domains. I urge you to reconsider the
contract terms.

Thank you,
Hillary Frank

--