[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Increase in fees over the next 5 years

Hendriksen, Mike Mike.Hendriksen at hughes.com
Mon Feb 10 23:48:13 UTC 2020

Hello,

I am he manager of multiple domains. This increase seems to be more than might possibly be needed. Since it was requested there has not been any indication given for the use of the increased funds this concerns me greatly. At the very least the entity collecting the funds should provide some kind of indication regarding the anticipated need for more funds, where the funds would go, and why the increases are needed. Simply adding to the bottom line with no indication that a specific need is there or where the additional funding will go is not acceptable to me. Thank you for giving me a change to make my voice be heard.

Thank you,
Mike Hendriksen, IT Manaager
Hughes Network Systems
American Fork Office