Rachel Higley higleyrachel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 00:21:30 UTC 2020

By choosing to allow for price increases on .com domain names, you are going to hurt the business of the world. I value highly my ability to begin a business with little startup cost and allows a minority like me to be able to follow dreams. The internet is special because it is a place where anyone can come and contribute their voice. By allowing for price increases you are going to price out a group of people that deserve to be heard.

Rachel.