[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Price increases

Mitchell Yager mitchell at yagerfirm.com
Tue Feb 11 01:14:19 UTC 2020

I am opposed to any price increases for .com registries. I operate a law firm dedicated to helping the underserved population gain access to justice and any increases in price directly affect the people whom I help.

Please contact me with any questions.

Mitchell Yager, MBA, JD
Yager Law Firm
8930 Fourwinds Dr #233
Windcrest, TX 78239
210-996-1324 Phone
210-880-6170 Fax
mitchell at yagerfirm.com
[logo-email-1]

CONFIDENTIALITY/NON-WAIVER OF PRIVILEGE NOTICE: This electronic communication (including any attached document, file, or previous e-mail) may contain privileged or confidential information.  This information is intended only for the use of indicated e-mail addressees, and any privileges are NOT WAIVED by virtue of the information having been sent by e-mail.  If you are not an intended recipient of this communication, or a person responsible for delivering it to an intended recipient, BE ADVISED any disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this communication or any attachment is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone at (210) 996-1324 or by reply e-mail and promptly destroy all electronic and printed copies of this communication and any attachments WITHOUT READING OR SAVING IN ANY MANNER.  Thank you for your cooperation.