[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Response to Increasing Domain Prices

Nathan Rokusek™ nathanrokusek at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:03:13 UTC 2020

As a working student, fire volunteer, and local web developer, increasing
the prices of domain names is another way for companies to ruin the
opportunities for hard working individuals. I own 3 domains, both for
personal and professional reasons. While owning these domains is relatively
inexpensive, the increase in price will affect my yearly expenses. I hope
you can understand that raising domain prices is completely and utterly
wrong to do to hard working citizens. Thank You