[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Potential price increase of .com domains

Nicole Magabo nicoleamani at me.com
Mon Feb 10 22:30:54 UTC 2020

Dear Officer,

Happy New Year!

I hope 2020 has started pleasantly for you and your loved ones.

I wanted to share with you how a potential price increase will affect me. I own a .com domain. I am a very struggling and financially strapped filmmaker. It was luck and God that I was able to afford a renewal on my domain and email address. I still haven’t been able to afford making a website, but I can afford to save the domain name and use an email with my company’s name. That is a good thing.

If I can no longer afford it, that’s a direct hit to how other potential partners view me and my films.

Please reconsider increasing the price.

Thank you,
Nicole