[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] The price of my .COM domains.

Monica Gonzalez monica.gonzalez001 at yahoo.es
Mon Feb 10 22:36:04 UTC 2020

Hello,

I have heard about the agreement signed between ICANN and Verisign, which means that in the coming years the price of all .com domains will increase. This is unfair

The majority of people and societies that in the world buy .com domains, are not large corporations with large monetary capacity.
The majority are people or entities with a tight budget that fight for every dollar they have to pay when they want to get involved in any online business or entertainment.

If you raise the price of something as basic as the .com domain, which is absolutely necessary to move around the internet, then many people will be left out, affecting and harming many people or entities that will be banned from the future, which goes through the mandatory presence on the internet.

This is a protest email as a testimony to the opposition of price increases. I believe that the benefits of both entities have been valued more than the negative global impact that this agreement means for the internet in general.

Sincerely

Monica G.B.

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10