Nathan Gugliotta nathan at inventorshelp.com
Mon Feb 10 22:36:21 UTC 2020

This proposed amendment, adopted behind closed doors, is non-transparent and blatantly anti-consumer. This represents a textbooks example of institutional corruption. I oppose this measure and respectfully demand its withdrawal, non-adoption, and/or other similar applicable negative action.

—
Cheers!

Nathan Gugliotta, Esq.
55 S. Miller Road | Ste. 203
Akron, OH 44333
D: (330) 331-9455
C: (330) 573-3762
O: (330) 253-2225

Schedule a free phone consultation here.

Please note:
1. According to the American Bar Association Formal Opinion 477, the Committee reversed their prior determination that there was a 'reasonable expectation of privacy' in e-mail communications and concluded that e-mail communication is inherently not secure and that you should consider avoiding email for attorney-client communications. As such, e-mail communications, while potentially subject to attorney-client privilege, should not be considered as legal advice. The medium is intended for short communications and, as such, may lack the necessary context or thoroughness of actual legal advice. If there are questions or concerns that are important, or there is any ambiguity or lack of understanding, please call (or use e-mail to arrange a telephone conference) where such matters may be discussed; or, reduce the communication to writing and transmit via fax or mail.
2. I intend that this message be used exclusively by the addressee(s). This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable Law. Unauthorized disclosure or use of this information is strictly prohibited.
3. If you have received this communication in error, please permanently dispose of the original message and notify me immediately at (330) 331-9455.
4. I currently receive over several hundred e-mail communications per day, including official correspondences from government agencies and courts. The practical logistics of this is that it is impossible to fully and thoroughly reply to or act on every correspondence. If, when corresponding by e-mail, you do not received a reply in a timely manner, there is a high probability that your communication may have been lost due to electronic information overload. While I apologize for this reality, if you feel that has happened please call or e-mail me to arrange an appointment to speak, either in person or by phone.

Thank you.