[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Price changes to .COM domains

Nabeel Muhammed nabeel_muhammed at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:41:06 UTC 2020

Hello, I hope this email finds you well.

I am emailing in regards to changes that are trying to be put in place with the increase in domain prices. I am requesting from many of my followers to come to some type of agreement that can benefit both parties. We are requesting that it would be great if you can consider not increasing prices for domains which will off course impact many businesses that want to operate.

Best Regards,
Nabeel Muhammed