[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Keep fees in check

Morgan Hall morhall at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 23:36:02 UTC 2020

I support a free market where services find a fee structure that aligns
with their value. Granting a monopoly and allowing regular fee increases
with no increase in service does not sit well with me. I run a few small
scale websites for the general benefit of my community.  I do this out of
my own pocket with no revenue stream despite the .com domain.  Ridiculous
fees will only squash that kind of public generosity.

Morgan Hall