[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] ICANN PRICE INCREASES

Olusanya Ogungbemi mr-oringi at oringi.org
Tue Feb 11 00:13:41 UTC 2020

Good afternoon,

It has been brought to my attention that there will be potential price increases to .COM domains in the near future. I am appalled that such a stance has been taken behind closed doors without any regard for the community of digital entrepreneurs whom seek to keep access to all domains an even and level playing-field.

Furthermore, it is unfortunate that a deal of such magnitude was agreed upon without any input and suggestion given from the community which ICANN serves.

It is my sincerest hope that an equitable decision benefitting all participants in the industry be made justly and swiftly.

Thank you,
OAO