[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] No Price Increase

nick mcghie nck.mcghie at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 00:23:38 UTC 2020

I am the owner of a number of domains and I'm afraid if we were to sustain
an  unreasonable and unnecessary  price increase to this infrastructure it
would affect by ability to host my websites and do business. I have very
small streams of income from some of my domains and coupled with hosting
costs it amounts to a substantial amount.

We are in an era where technology is increasing rapidly and becoming more
available. Why take a step backwards?

Please reconsider this initiative at this time.