[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Leave .com alone

Joseph Klett jklett at ucsc.edu
Tue Feb 11 17:19:14 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern,

I am aware of plans to squeeze internet business by raising costs on
.com domains.

Don't do it. This will ruin the internet we know, create a corporate
garbage pile of worthless services, and drain your user base of very
smart people who know when they're getting screwed by short sighted
moneygrubbers. That would be you if you do what we all expect you to.

Surprise us. Don't do it. Leave .com policies as they are and be content
with whatever you have actually accomplished in this life.

Joe