Tim Tucker tim at collectivepitchmedia.com
Tue Feb 11 17:24:04 UTC 2020

Hello,

I just caught wind of the proposed amendment 3 to the .COM Registry
Agreement through my registrar blog
(https://www.namecheap.com/blog/icann-allows-com-price-increases-gets-more-money/),
and I want to communicate that I am 100% against this. I understand the
need for ICANN funding, but proposing a $20 million fee to Verisign
(that will be passed on to small businesses) - without even clear
illustration of what initiatives will be pursued, how the money will be
spent, or who will ensure proper spending - is at best, irresponsible,
and at worst, corrupt.

I am fully against the proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry
Agreement.

I am copying my MLA on this email to make her aware of this as well, and
how it is harmful to small businesses.

Thanks for you r attention on this,

Tim Tucker
Relationship Manager + Developer