[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Price caps for .com domain names are needed

Bill bill at hardware-decor.com
Tue Feb 11 17:26:09 UTC 2020

As a small business we are already getting squeezed out by the things Amazon
is doing, now I'm afraid having our domain name prices being raised will be
the icing on the cake, forcing us and other small business's to close and
shut our doors.

I was just reminded of all of those futuristic sci-fi movies where the
internet is controlled by all of the big corporations and the government.

Thank you for your time.

I forgot what ICANN stood for, so I looked it up, so I could remember:
The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers is a nonprofit
organization responsible for coordinating the maintenance and procedures of
several databases related to the namespaces and numerical spaces of the
Internet, ensuring the network's stable and secure operation.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ICANN> Wikipedia

-Bill Mowl