[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement

Patricia Solorzano pattycak31 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 11 17:33:13 UTC 2020

To Whom it May Concern,

I’m writing to express my disagreement to the proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement. The increase in prices affect internet users as a whole and these changes will have significant impact on the Internet for years to come. It only right that the wider Internet community besides ICANN and Verisign participate in this descision  Increase in prices impacts small businesses and independent artists such as myself who are paying out of pocket for a domain. I ask you to reconsider.

Sincerely,

Patricia Solórzano
Independent artist and choreographer