[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Please keep Dot Com Domains Cost Attainable

christiana at augenterprise.com christiana at augenterprise.com
Tue Feb 11 16:35:13 UTC 2020

Dear ICAAN,

Not every one who has a Dot Com domain name is a wealthy business or even a
profit-making enterprise.  Some of us are just hard-working, nerdy types
doing what we love to do online because that's what makes the rest of life
live-able.  Please don't take that away from us by making the price of Dot
Com domain names prohibitive and out of reach.  Some of us have a Dot Com
domain because that's all there was when we started - before it became a
thing.  Please don't force us out.  Thanks.

~Christiana Augustine

 Website Development