[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Please do not change the rates

mische at mischeeddins.com mische at mischeeddins.com
Tue Feb 11 15:01:18 UTC 2020

Hi all. I've just been reading about your rate change plan. This feels
incredibly underhanded and not at all in support of your customers. It's
important to me, personally, to tell you that. Please do not take the action
you're planning to take. It's not on the up-and-up  .. if it were, you would
have announced it openly yourselves. Instead, others are drawing attention
to it to give us, .com users, the opportunity to make ourselves heard. Even
the fact that this is an email to you rather than a forum on the page
indicates secrecy. None of this is okay.

It's important that you keep in mind that, though .com domains always come
to mind first, they can always be replaced. Nothing lasts forever and not
respecting those that have put their trust in you is the best way to find
yourselves left behind entirely.

Sincerely,

Mische Eddins