[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Comments on the proposed changes to the .com registry agreement

Kendra Allenby kendra.allenby at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 17:39:06 UTC 2020

Hello,

Please do not allow Verisign to raise the prices for .com domains,
especially not to the degree that is outlined in the proposed changes.
Small businesses and individuals need access to domains at
reasonable prices to insure the diversity of the voices, businesses and
products available on the internet (and thus in our larger society).
Allowing companies to milk more and more out of consumers for basic
internet needs (domains), is furthering the problem of who gets to be heard
in our society. It should not just be those who can afford the ever
increasing fees. It is a disservice to us all to give money to a few.
Thank you,

Kendra

https://www.kendraallenby.com