[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .com Price increase each ear for as much as 8 out of 10 years

Joe Voutour joevout at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 17:41:47 UTC 2020

Hi, Price increases will hurt me and help me.
Hurt in that the price increases are too great for small fry like me.
Help in that I for one will look for other ways to make my internet needs
work.

It seems possible, to me, that you have a captive market that you do
exceptionally
well with.

It also seems to me that you have the possibility of losing the vast
majority of us
as there are a lot of exceptional people who will find another way.

I trust that you will change your approach to your proposal and keep things
as they
are with regards to your .com business.

Thank YOU,
Joe Voutour

JoeVout at gmail.com

*A *
*Smile For Your Day*
*A teacher is one who must take a lot of live*
*wires and see that they are grounded.*

Silver Creek Herald