[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .com Domain Name Price Increases

Carol MacPherson joyoussong60 at icloud.com
Tue Feb 11 17:42:29 UTC 2020

I am distressed to hear that ICANN is allowing Verisign to increase prices like this without even soliciting input from .com domain name owners.

Many of us are small business owners. This will significantly affect and hurt our ability to survive with the possibility of increases up to 70%. I will not be able to afford this. I have a small voiceover business. It is tough enough to compete for fair prices in the marketplace without these companies taking even more from us without even explaining why.

I am definitely against this.

Thank you.

Carol MacPherson
hushedintensityvoiceover.com and carolmacpherson.com

Sent from my iPhone