[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] VA small business owner

John Pinner missinglinkseo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 17:46:23 UTC 2020

And this is a bad Idea

Getting a domain on the internet is one small step for a business

As business owner and a war vet, I was injured on deployment, my chances of
working greatly deminished because I cant or stand for long periods of time

I made a website out of what I love, fishing and after many years working
on this site I am finally able to get by

Living as an injured VA is not easy, many are discarded and forgotten

And with the rising debt crisis in our nation right now, us Americans
shouldn't need to struggle to keep their business open

I would appreciate that you keep .com domains affordable to everyone who
would like to express ideas freely and affordably

Thank you for your attention

Best regards,
JP