[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Objection to the amendment 3 to the .com registry agreement

yuu at yuuproductions.com yuu at yuuproductions.com
Mon Feb 10 22:32:00 UTC 2020

Dear Sir/Mdm,I strongly oppose to the amendment 3 to the .com registry agreement.I do not see any factual justification for permitting Verisign to raise the .COM prices, other than for own benefits via controlling the market. Many further elaborated explanations are found in the same open comment section from around the world. Thank you. SincerelyYuu, SG