[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] We don't want .COM domains increasing

ziko lbyad zikolbyad1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 01:07:22 UTC 2020

Hello, as a internet user who use and deal with .COM domains, I can say
besides all of other internet users that we don't want this deal to happen
and this increasing, it seems like you just using your power to do what you
want whenever you want without a single caring to what people want, and it
seems that the deal that you got for $20m is one of the reasons you're
doing this, so please stop as we don't want this to happen