[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Comments about .COM

Trisha Durham oh.durham at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:22:16 UTC 2020

Hi, I strongly oppose any increase to .COM pricing. Also, no behind closed door deals with only ICANN and Version. There needs to be more clarity with how the $20 million ICANN is receiving will be spent and with proper oversight. I don’t want to see this become something like drug prices that continue to rise without any checks. Please slow down and consider how the consumer and public is being impacted. Do not raise, do not allow raises in .COM prices.

Sincerely,
Trisha Durham