[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Don’t Hike the Price of .com domain

Olivia Swayze oanais at icloud.com
Mon Feb 10 22:23:24 UTC 2020

Hello,

I am a teenage individual that owns a .com domain and I beg you to not raise the price of .com domains. For small businesses and individual pages the .com domain is very important for all professional endeavors. Raising the price of these will be very detrimental to our World Wide Web and the small pages will not be able to own domain which will ultimately cause catastrophic damage to our economy forcing the lower class’s livelihood to be diminished.