[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Opposition to proposed changes to .com pricing

Oliver olivercopy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 00:29:23 UTC 2020

Please be advised that I am opposed to the proposed agreement made between
ICANN and Verisign, and the price increases that will follow. I have
purchased and held domain names for nearly 20 years, and feel I am a
stakeholder in the internet  and domain community.  Decisions that affect
me and other domain purchasers should not be made in secret and foisted
upon us with no input from us, the customers who ultimately bear the burden
of such changes. Please reconsider this agreement and include us in
discussions for a more open and fair process.

Thank you,

Maria Oliver