Jeff Rader jrader at sibi.cc
Tue Feb 11 18:09:17 UTC 2020

Please do not approve the proposed amendment.  The .COM registry is hard enough for smaller companies to participate in.  Raising the prices would only hamper them more.  I have worked with Verisign in the past and found them to be a very difficult company to work with.  I do not support them being the primary .COM registrar and definitely not for them to increase fees.

Jeff Rader
Director of Communications
Sunset International Bible Institute
3723 34th St.