[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Proposed .COM price increases

Andy Deck noisefactor at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:50:00 UTC 2020

I am very opposed to the secret deal .COM price increases that have been proposed. Should this unjustified price increase take place it will be a significant hardship to me in attempting to maintain my online presence. I urge all involved to take a very different approach that acknowledges the very minor cost of providing domain name services.  Stop trying to kill the Internet.

Andy Deck
Artcontext.com
Andydeck.com