[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Changes to ICANN Verisign contract terms - I object

David J Patterson patterson.david.joseph at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 23:52:22 UTC 2020

As a registrant of a .com domain, I have been made aware of a change in the agreement between ICANN and Verisign, a change that will allow for the increase in the costs to domain registrants.  I have not be advised of the benefits I will receive from nthis change.

Until such time as ICANN provides an explanation, this would appear to be a profiteering price hike, and I object to this.

I will change my view if I am convinced that I will receive tangible benefits from the changes.

Thankyou

David Patterson for mapleferryman.com

Sent from Mail for Windows 10